Key Stage 1 Teacher - Hexham - NorthumberlandEducation REF : 351379 NORTHUMBERLAND Salary : Competitive Published : 22/07/2021 09:34
AK Teaching are actively looking for a Primary Teacher with Key Stage 1 specialism to join one of our Primary Schools in the Hexham area for a September start.
This role will begin on a temporary basis with the possibility of turning full time.
As a Primary Teacher specialising in KS1 you will:
- Use approaches to teaching and learning that fully meet the needs of the class, ensuring the needs of each individual are met according to their individual plan.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- Provide feedback that contributes towards pupil's educational development
You must have -
- A relevant teaching certificate in Primary Education (PGCE, B. Ed or BA) QTS or NQT status
- Experience working in schools or educational settings
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- A valid DBS certificate (placed on the update service) or be willing to obtain one
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
If you would like to find out more information please email email@example.com or call 0191 2696933