Key Stage 2 Teacher - Hexham - NorthumberlandEducation REF : 351378 NORTHUMBERLAND Salary : Competitive Published : 22/07/2021 09:28
AK Teaching are looking to recruit a Key Stage 2 Primary School Teacher in the Jesmond area for a September start. The school would ideally prefer a teacher who has had experience teaching children of the Key Stage 2 age group.
Your main roles will be:
- To facilitate learning within the classroom
- Manage behaviour within the classroom
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all students
- Create a positive learning environment with a focus on academic progression for all
You must have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (NQT’s welcome)
• Experience working within Primary Schools
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
We will happily accept applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers who are interested in registering for ongoing and fixed-term contracts.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 2696933