Early Years Teacher - Easington - DurhamEducation REF : 351372 DURHAM Salary : Competitive Published : 21/07/2021 09:49
AK teaching are looking for an Early Years Teacher to be an active member of in one of our maintained nursery teams implementing the EYFS and creating a caring, stimulating environment which provides outstanding quality education and care to enable each child to develop to his/her full potential.
This is a full time role for September in one of our Primary Schools based in the Easington area.
• excellent communication and listening skills
• good organisational skills to plan the day and respond to the different needs of the children you teach
• the ability to inspire and enthuse young children
• energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature
• an understanding of the needs and feelings of children
• ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider nursery/school team
• a sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective.
You must have:
• An ability to build good working relationships with both pupils and adults
• Good organisational skills
• Flexibility and creativity
• Enjoy working with children
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to manage groups of pupils and deal with challenging behaviour
• Patience and a sense of humour
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
Please email Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 516 6327 for more information! We can also arrange a meeting in either in our Sunderland or Newcastle office.