Level 3 Teaching Assistant - Harton - South TynesideEducation REF : 351366 SOUTH TYNESIDE Salary : Competitive Published : 14/09/2021 00:00
AK Teaching are looking for a enthusiastic and professional Level 3 Teaching Assistant for a full time role starting starting immediately running until at least Christmas. The role is based at one of our schools in Harton and is to work in a KS1.
Job role will include:
- Supporting the class teacher to deliver specific learning activities.
- Excellent knowledge of KS1 curriculum.
-Work with individual pupils providing 1:1 support, groups of children or, on occasion, a whole class.
-Assist students with their work, preparing the classroom, creating displays and any other general classroom prep work.
You must have:
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience working in schools or educational settings
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Two professional references, or one professional and one character reference
If your interested and want to find out more please call 0191 516 6327 or email firstname.lastname@example.org