Year 3 Teacher - Redcar - HartlepoolEducation REF : 351364 HARTLEPOOL Salary : Competitive Published : 21/07/2021 09:26
AK Teaching are seeking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local school in Redcar.
This is a supply teacher role, covering a Year 3 class initially with the possibility of becoming a permanent member of staff. The role is set to begin in September.
The desired KS2 Teacher will be working in a mixed, varied ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but KS2 experience is desirable.
This school is a vibrant outstanding school with high expectations. Behaviour management is handled well in school, and there are effective strategies in place to ensure all children are supported. The school follows a fantastic ethos in which you would also be expected to maintain.
To be considered for the position of KS2 Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 level.
• Hold a current DBS (can apply for new one if needed)
• Have at least two education based references from your most recent employer(s)
AK Teaching is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
What we offer
As a valued employee of AK Teaching, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach,
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme after working 10 full days.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 516 6327 for more information! We can also arrange a meeting in either in our Sunderland or Newcastle office.