Reception Teacher - Part Time - Chester-le-Street - DurhamEducation REF : 351329 DURHAM Salary : Competitive Published : 21/07/2021 00:00
AK teaching are looking for a Reception Teacher to be an active member of in one of our maintained nursery teams implementing the EYFS and creating a caring, stimulating environment which provides outstanding quality education and care to enable each child to develop to his/her full potential.
This role is to start in September to work mornings Mon-Fri for one of our outstanding schools in the Chester-le-Street area
• excellent communication and listening skills
• good organisational skills to plan the day and respond to the different needs of the children you teach
• the ability to inspire and enthuse young children
• energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature
• an understanding of the needs and feelings of children
• ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider nursery/school team
• a sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective.
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• Has a valid driving license
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• Good organisational skills
• Flexibility and creativity
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
Please email Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 516 6327 for more information! We can also arrange a meeting in either in our Sunderland or Newcastle office.