Primary Teacher KS1 - Elwick- Hartlepool - HartlepoolEducation REF : 351244 HARTLEPOOL Salary : Competitive Published : 19/07/2021 10:37
AK Teaching is currently looking to recruit a number of passionate Key Stage 1 Primary Teachers in the Elwick area.
With the opening of our Middlesbrough office, we are excited to offer a range of opportunities in the near future across both our Sunderland Teesside offices.
The role is open to those who meet the following criteria:
- A Relevant teaching certificate in Primary Education (PGCE, B. Ed or BA) QTS or NQT status
- Experience working in schools or educational settings
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
We will happily accept applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers who are interested in registering for ongoing and fixed-term contracts.