Teaching Assistant - Gosforth - Newcastle Upon TyneEducation REF : 351198 NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE Salary : Competitive Published : 15/07/2021 13:28
To work closely with the teacher and provide support to students who require 1:1 support.
- Inspire and motivate children to enable them to achieve their full potential.
- Be committed to raising standards and supporting children to make the best possible progress.
- Care for the welfare of the students, supporting them both within the classroom and the wider school community.
- Work well as part of a team and as an individual, use your own initiative and expertise.
- Be a caring individual with a positive, creative and flexible attitude.
You should have -
- A minimum of a level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification (or relevant experience working in educational settings)
- A valid DBS (on the update service) or you must be willing to obtain one
- Right to work in the UK
- At least 2 references
To apply please call 0191 2696933 or email callum.thompson@akteaching with a copy of your most recent CV