Primary Teacher - Newcastle Upon TyneEducation REF : 351076 NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE Salary : Competitive Published : 16/06/2021 14:52
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Primary Teacher in one of our partner schools in the Kingston Park area.
You could be teaching across KS1 and or KS2, alongside dedicated and experienced team.
You will be expected to uphold the schools values and ethos, as well as uphold the expected level of behaviour management.
You will be required to follow all safeguarding procedures
You must have:
• Qualified Teacher Status (NQT’s welcome)
• Experience working within Primary Schools
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
The ideal candidate will:
Be driven and ambitious
Experienced within KS1 or KS2
Excellent communication skills
Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management
We will happily accept applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers who are interested in registering for ongoing and fixed-term contracts.
Please email: Victoria.email@example.com or call: 01912696933