Primary School Teacher - HartlepoolEducation REF : 351013 HARTLEPOOL Salary : Competitive Published : 11/06/2021 07:25
AK Teaching are looking to recruit several Primary School Teachers in the Hartlepool area for positions with immediate starts and in preparation for September term.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Primary Teachers to join us working in and across our established Primary Schools.
Your role is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
Teaching across all Key stages in a primary setting:
• Foundation Stage - nursery and reception (ages three to five)
• Key Stage 1 - years one and two (ages five to seven)
• Key Stage 2 - years three to six (ages 7 to 11).
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
The ideal candidate will:
Ø Be driven and ambitious
Ø Excellent communication skills
Ø Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management