Primary Teaching Assistant - Newcastle Upon TyneEducation REF : 350971 NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE Salary : Competitive Published : 05/05/2021 09:01
Ak Teaching are looking to recruit several Primary School Teaching Assistants in the Newcastle area for positions with immediate starts and in preparation for September term.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Primary Teaching assistants to join us working in and across our established Primary Schools.
Temporary, Part Time, Full Time
The ideal candidate will:
Be driven and ambitious
Excellent communication skills
Adaptable and comfortable with delivering behaviour management
You must have:
• A Valid Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
Role: You could be working across Key stage 1 and 2 and Primary alongside dedicated and experienced team.
We will happily accept applications from both newly qualified and experienced teaching assistants who are interested in registering for ongoing and fixed-term contracts.
Please email: Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 07860713716