Psychology Teacher - Newcastle Upon TyneEducation REF : 350923 NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE Salary : Competitive Published : 07/04/2021 00:00
AK Teaching are looking to recruit a Psychology teacher in the Newcastle area, starting in May 2021. The candidate will be experienced in teaching Key Stage 5.
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Two professional references
You will be working in Key Stage 5 following the Psychology curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
AK Teaching are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching Psychology from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good Psychology curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS (permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.