Cover Supervisor - MiddlesbroughEducation REF : 350917 MIDDLESBROUGH Salary : Competitive Published : 04/01/2021 00:00
AK Teaching are looking to recruit several Cover Supervisors in the Middlesbrough area, starting in January 2021. The candidate will be experienced in teaching Key Stages 3 and 4.
You must have:
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Two professional references
You will be working in Key Stages 3 and 4 following a number of curriculum's and will be supported by a number of dedicated and experienced department.
AK Teaching are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of leading sessions from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS (permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.