Law Teacher - SunderlandREF : 350840
AK Teaching are looking to recruit a Law teacher in the Sunderland area, starting in June 2021. The candidate will be experienced in teaching Key Stage 5.
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Two professional references
You will be working in Key Stage 5 following the Law As, A Level and BTEC curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
AK Teaching are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching A-Level and BTEC Law from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good Law curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS (permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.