JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit passionate EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2 Primary Teachers in the Billingham area.
During the current climate, we are pro-actively registering teachers now via video call to assist as many schools as possible with their recruitment for the next academic year.
With the opening of our new office, we are excited to offer a range of opportunities in the upcoming school year across both our Sunderland and Teesside offices.
ROLE - The role is open to those who meet the following criteria:
- A Relevant teaching certificate in Primary Education (PGCE, B. Ed or BA) QTS or NQT status
- Experience working in schools or educational settings
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
CANDIDATE - We will happily accept applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers who are interested in registering for full time work opportunities in the 2020/2021 academic year.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350832