REF : 350804 - KS1 Primary Teacher - South Tyneside - South Tyneside
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit a number of passionate Key Stage 1 Primary Teachers in the South Tyneside area in preparation of the schools returning after lockdown.
During the current climate, we are pro-actively registering teachers now via video call to assist as many schools as possible with their recruitment.
ROLE - The role is open to those who meet the following criteria:
- A Relevant teaching certificate in Primary Education (PGCE, B. Ed or BA) QTS or NQT status
- Experience working in schools or educational settings
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
CANDIDATE - We will happily accept applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers who are interested in registering for ongoing and fixed-term contracts.
Please email email@example.com or call 0191 516 6327 for more information!
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350804