REF : 350804 - KS1 Primary Teacher - South Tyneside - South Tyneside
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking for a KS1 Primary Teacher to work with our partner schools in the South Tyneside area.
ROLE - The role is open to those who meet the following criteria:
- A Relevant teaching certificate in Primary Education (PGCE, B. Ed or BA) QTS or NQT status
- Experience working in schools or educational settings
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
CANDIDATE - To be considered for this KS1 teacher opportunity it is essential you have Qualified Teacher status whether that be newly qualified or those with more experience. Must willing to apply for a DBS if you do not currently hold one available on the update service.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350804