KS1 Primary Teacher - Gateshead - GatesheadEducation REF : 350803 GATESHEAD Salary : Competitive Published : 25/05/2021 00:00
AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit a number of passionate Key Stage 1 Primary Teachers in the Gateshead area in preparation of the schools returning after lockdown.
During the current climate, we are pro-actively registering teachers now via video call to assist as many schools as possible with their recruitmen.
The role is open to those who meet the following criteria:
- A Relevant teaching certificate in Primary Education (PGCE, B. Ed or BA) QTS or NQT status
- Experience working in schools or educational settings
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
We will happily accept applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers who are interested in registering for ongoing and fixed-term contracts.
Please email email@example.com or call 0191 516 6327 for more information!