JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking to recruit a Maths Teacher in the Middlesbrough area, starting in September 2020. The candidate must be experienced in teaching Key Stages 3 and 4.
The candidate should be a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Mathematics to join a supportive, forward looking and successful team.
ROLE - AK Teaching are looking for experienced colleagues looking to broaden their experience or for an NQT looking for a good start to their career.
CANDIDATE - The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the ability to:
• Teach effectively across the age and ability range
• Conduct well-planned lessons in a supportive and purposeful manner
• Create an exciting and challenging learning environment for all students
• Have high expectations of students
• Contribute to the development of Maths throughout the school including clubs and extra-curricular provision.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350794