JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are working with a partner school to source a BSL trained Primary Teacher.
This is an exciting job opportunity which will be a long term role starting as soon as possible.
ROLE - The role is open to those who meet the following criteria:
- A Relevant teaching certificate in Primary Education (PGCE, B. Ed or BA) QTS or NQT status
- Relevant experience/qualifications of British Sign Language
- Experience working in schools or educational settings
- Have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
- A valid DBS certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Eligibility to work in the UK (Two references, including your current or most recent employer)
CANDIDATE - We will happily accept applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers who are interested in the role!
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350783