JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking to recruit a RE Teacher for a year long maternity cover, experienced in teaching Key Stages 3 and 4 to commence in September 2020 with the possibility of a permanent contract after the maternity cover.
You must have:
• A Valid Teaching Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Two professional references
ROLE - Candidates will be working in Key Stages 3 and 4 following the RE curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
CANDIDATE - The school are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching RE from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good RE curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
- Patient and nurturing mannerism
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350777