REF : 350761 - History Teacher - Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking to recruit a History Teacher for a year long placement starting in September 2020. The candidate should be experienced in teaching Key Stages 3 and 4.
The position will commence in September and will last the academic year.
ROLE - Candidates will be working in Key Stages 3 and 4 following the GCSE History Curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department
CANDIDATE - The school are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching History from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good History curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
- Patient and nurturing mannerism
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350761