RE Teacher - HartlepoolREF : 350728
AK Teaching are looking to recruit a RE Teacher for a year long maternity cover, experienced in teaching Key Stages 3 and 4 to commence in September 2021 with the possibility of a permanent contract after the maternity cover.
Candidates will be working in Key Stages 3 and 4 following the RE curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
The school are looking for somebody with:
- Drive and ambition
- Experience of teaching RE from past employment or teaching placements
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable across subjects and a good RE curriculum knowledge
- Qualified Teacher status with a good understanding of differentiation and behaviour management
- Patient and nurturing mannerism
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.