REF : 350724 - Teacher of Computer Science/ICT - Sunderland
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking to recruit an ICT and Computer Science Teacher starting in September 2020. The candidate must be experienced in teaching Key Stages 3 and 4. The position will commence in September 2020 and will run until April 2021
ROLE - The candidate should be a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Computer Science/ICT to join a supportive, forward looking and successful team within the school.
This post would be suitable for an experienced colleague looking to broaden their experience or for an NQT looking for a good start to their career.
A comprehensive induction programme is available regardless of experience. The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the ability to:
• Teach effectively across the age and ability range
• Conduct well-planned lessons in a supportive and purposeful manner
• Create an exciting and challenging learning environment for all students
• Have high expectations of students
• Contribute to the development of Computer Science/ICT throughout the school including clubs and extra-curricular provision.
The school are looking for a colleague who works well as part of a team and has a flexible approach to teaching. The successful applicant will be well supported by colleagues and encouraged to contribute suggestions and ideas.
CANDIDATE - All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350724