Teacher of Computer Science/ICT - SunderlandREF : 350724
AK Teaching are looking to recruit an ICT and Computer Science Teacher starting in September 2020. The candidate must be experienced in teaching Key Stages 3 and 4. The position will commence in September 2020 and will run until April 2021
The candidate should be a well-qualified, enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Computer Science/ICT to join a supportive, forward looking and successful team within the school.
This post would be suitable for an experienced colleague looking to broaden their experience or for an NQT looking for a good start to their career.
A comprehensive induction programme is available regardless of experience. The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the ability to:
• Teach effectively across the age and ability range
• Conduct well-planned lessons in a supportive and purposeful manner
• Create an exciting and challenging learning environment for all students
• Have high expectations of students
• Contribute to the development of Computer Science/ICT throughout the school including clubs and extra-curricular provision.
The school are looking for a colleague who works well as part of a team and has a flexible approach to teaching. The successful applicant will be well supported by colleagues and encouraged to contribute suggestions and ideas.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks