JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are looking for enthusiastic and professional Level 2 or 3 qualified Teaching Assistants to work around Gateshead in preparation of the schools returning to full capacity after the current lockdown.
During the current climate, we are pro-actively registering teaching assistants now via video call to assist as many schools as possible.
ROLE - Potentially working with pupils who have special educational needs (SEND) or with those with other specific needs.
• Support the class teacher to deliver specific learning activities
• 1:1 support & Interventions work
• Work with individual pupils, groups of children or, on occasion, a whole class
• Assist students with their work, preparing the classroom, creating displays and any other general classroom prep work
CANDIDATE - You must have:
• Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
• Experience working in schools or educational settings
• An ability to work confidently with children, with a professional approach
• A valid DBS (Can apply if needed)
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• Two professional references, or one professional and one character reference
Please send CV to email@example.com or call direct on 0191 5166 327.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350691