REF : 350600 - Nursery Practitioner - South Tyneside
Salary : Competitive
JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are seeking level 2 or above qualified and dedicated nursery teachers and practitioners to help support local South Tyneside nurseries/schools.
ROLE - This is a great opportunity to join a company that offer good staff progression and opportunities. Some of your responsibilities will include:
· to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
· Supervise meal times, encourage personal hygiene
· Supervise students ensuring they adhere to policies and procedures
· Ensure a hygienic, safe and secure environment
· Interact with the children providing stimulating activities carrying out a range of observations
· Carry out other tasks as required
· To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by each individual nursery
CANDIDATE - You will need to have the childcare qualifications, training and experience: Qualified Level 2, STL level 2, equivalent or higher.
Have some experience of working with children.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350600