JOB DESCRIPTION - AK Teaching are currently looking to recruit a Law (NQT’s welcome) Teacher to cover in an Academy in County Durham. This vacancy will start December 2017, and would run until June 2018
ROLE - The role is open to NQT's and support will be given if needed to complete NQT induction terms, experienced staff are also welcome to apply.
You will be working in KS 5 following the Law curriculum and will be supported by a dedicated and experienced department.
Main Responsibilities - Law Teacher
• The ability to deliver constant outstanding Law lessons that involve the pupils of all abilities.
• Be able to design and teach Law in a unique and stimulating lesson, to encourage each pupil’s academic growth
• Preparation and delivery of Law lessons to cover a range of ages and ability
• Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and maintaining records of pupil’s progress
CANDIDATE - Salary/Rate = Competitive
Location = County Durham
Company = AK Teaching Limited
Job Type = Temporary - Leading to Permanent
The school are looking for somebody with
- Drive and ambition.
- experience of teaching Law from past employment or teaching placements.
- excellent communication skills.
All candidates will be required to obtain an Enhanced Certificate of Disclosure from the DBS ( permission to check the update service if the candidate already holds a DBS). We will require further consent to carry out recruitment checks.
Why Not Contact Us About This Vacancy Quote REF:350303